Well i fixed my alarm/start sys, but the same thing happens

Smoke1991

well i fixed my alarm/remote start system. turned out whoever installed it b4 had 2 wires mix, the blue/white and the orange (accessory and ignition 1 i think) well the whole system works perfect but still, i dont get cluster power (guages do not work, and the climate controll does not work(all it blows is air, and when car gets warm, it blows warm air.)

i followed justins wire diagram(thanks man alot) and its all wired up correctly. but i really want those to go on.

I know i gota power an accessory wire, maybe there is 2 accessory wires, but i only have one right now, the diagram isint telling me about a second wire.

any ideas people? i did have the info to get this working done on a peice of paper but that dissipeared :-(

thanks for all the help

Do you need the astro diagrams again? I can send them again no problem. From my diagrams it just shows the two ignitions and the one accy. The blower motor should be running on the accy, so it shuts off when cranking to save amps. I'd take a test light and see if you're getting power to the orange vehicle wire. That's the accy. If you're getting power there then I don't know, it might run off of one of those ignitions I guess, but I doubt it. Check your blue/white to see if you're getting power there at all times when running with the starter.

nm looked up and got info purple white wire controlls cluster, and climate controlls uncluding everything needed for that

gona tap into it tommorow

thanks again for help.