Racing seats in a W????

jeremy

has anyone done this??? I am curious to see how it would look, I stumbled across the seats below while looking for black leather racing seats for my Spyder.....I have a feeling that racing seats in a w-body wouldn't look right, but I would like to see a pic if possible. here are the seats that I found....

e3_1_b.JPG

I personally wouldnt go that route.. But whatever toots your horn.. I think it would make entry a bit different with those.. lol.. Good luck in your decision!

jeremy i'd say go for it :wink: i'm going that root with my black cutlass only i'm doing 4 of them :? and in black suede leather too its cheaper to buy brand new seats then get used ones that have to be recovered unless you can recover them yourself :wink:

I did it in the front and in the back

380486_5.jpg 380486_15.jpg

These are old pics i can try and get better ones for you by the end of the weekend

thats my plan for my black cutlass too how hard was it to do the back ones?

To put the seats in the rear it took custom brackets that i made to still use the stock bolts and location, because you cant drill any new holes because the gas tank is right under the back seat. Wasnt to bad once i came up with a idea and plan. The brackets for the front seat are the stock seat sliders for the drivers side seat and the passenger one is the stock slider with some modification.

Matt

you don't put racing seats in an Oldsmobile.

jeremy, you know better than that. :gone2far:

:lol:

I know, I know...............but it would definitely be different.....

I just need to find you some damn tan leathers.

He is a member here. His name is oneuvakind or something like that. His car was badass.

that car IS badass, I remembered seeing it a long time ago on here and being amazed....