brake fluid

HokemBokem

I have some DOT 3 brake fluid in right now and its kinda low. I bought this for my brake job yesterday

brake.jpg

and didnt use any so i was wondering if I could fill the rest up with this or do I have to bleed the brakes or something for new fluid?

Just dump it in, and do it before you drive the car. After you add the fluid, pump up the brakes with the engine off, then top off the reservoir again.

Fill it right up to the rim...

Any time, fellow Regal owner :D !!!

thanks, thats why i like your help so much is because we almost have the same car. Does anyone else on this site drive mid 90's regals?

Yeah, there's one guy who goes by the handle "MaroonRegal" who has a 96 Grand Sport Coupe, that's, you guessed it, maroon. He hasn't posted in a while, though. Then there's "93RegalGS" who has, you guessed it again, a 93 Grand Sport coupe.

That's about it for the regulars who have Mid 90's Regals. There are a few more members on here who have older Regals, just not too many Regals in general (especially 95-96's.)

Lee has a Regal.
Isn't his a 90 or a 91, though? I was just trying to come up with the Mid-90's Regal owners on the board, which you can count on one hand and have 2 fingers left over...

Hey, I got an 89 regal GS Four seater. for an 89 in the winter capital of canada, it's in excellent shape. No Rust. I also drive an 88, but that is my winter beater.

Hey, I got an 89 regal GS Four seater. for an 89 in the winter capital of canada, it's in excellent shape. No Rust. I also drive an 88, but that is my winter beater.
Cool! Welcome to the "Regal Clique!" (As if there's such a thing :lol: ...)

Cool! Welcome to the "Regal Clique!" (As if there's such a thing :lol: ...)
:lol: I wish