need starting fluid 2 start

gp90se

if i attempt 2 start the tgp, it cranks fine but wont turn over or even sound like it will attempt 2, If i spray in a little starting fluid it starts right up no problem. after its warmed up, it will start about 1/2 the time without starting fluid. When revving it the engine will almost die before it revs up. It is prolly the injectors. I did the FPR a while back and put a new fuel pump into it. Its still for sale but I might as well get it running well before its gone.

sounds like a faulty injector honestly - my beretta (3.1) was doin' that with a bad injector - you'll want to ohm 'em all out to figure out which one is the problem.

That problem is also a symptom of a faulty pump, or FPR not holding the correct pressure - you said you replaced 'em already, but I'd look into those parts, as even new ones can fail right away.

--Dave.

My 88 Vette had the same problem. I actually used carb cleaner to start it, which worked every time. It would sometimes start during the remainder of the day. It also was sluggish and sometimes died on me.

After trying everything else at least twice, I finally replaced the fuel pump and never had the problem again.