name that plug part 2 *pics

stockgp

ok, so i'm still trying to figure out where the hell this plug goes. i'll try to get pics in a bit. it's a two wire plug, one green one black. it's right under the ac compressor. some people have said it plugs into the compressor, but there is no place on the compressor for it to plug in, i've checked several times. i also checked the surrounding area for a female end, but to no avail. maybe some of you fine gentleman can cogitate this for a while whilst i try to get a pic.

oh, guess it might help to say it's a 93 gp 3.1, huh?

here's the plug

parts012.jpg

here's where it's hanging from. crappy digicam, sorry

parts013.jpg

the speed sensor is way back on the transmission by the right axle. its not long enough to reach there.

seriously, look at the compressor again. right on top behind the pulley at a 45* angle is where it would go if it were for that. it is deceptive, it doesnt really look like an electrical connection.

well i figured it out. after you said that, patgizz, i looked at my 90 ac compressor and found the plug. then i looked in the same spot on my 93, and it's broken off :evil: . the car i got the drivetrain from was wrecked, so i'm not surprised. i am a little pissed though. figures i have pretty much everything else except for another compressor that will work on this car. my 90 has 2 extra plugs on the back, so it won't work.

anywho, thanks for your help guys.