turn signal worn?

Stealth

when I put the turn signal right somtimes it doesnt work, I have to hold it. I just read that you can clean it then bend them or whatever, how to hell do you get the steering wheel off?

Get a steering wheel puller. Simple as hell. Either the switch is COMPLETELY BAD or the pins have become bent. Take it apart and bend the pins outward. You'll need a small Torx bit. I forget the size..

What year is your car? If you have a 94-97 Cutty CLICK HERE .

You can get a wheel puller from any auto parts store. The one I bought many years ago had a wide assortment of bolts included to remove all types of wheels. If you do have a 94-97, you'll also need a tool called a "Lock Spring Compressor" to get to the signal switch (I have a pic pointing it out on my "document.")

Try searching a bit I think you're the third Noob to ask this question this week.

You can either try cleaning the old switch or if it's very worn out like your's sounds get a replacement one. Very simple to do shouldn't take you more than an hour if that long.