headrest

f_399

where can i get those headrests that adjust forward and backward at an angle?

i really want these coz in other cars i have driven, i usually angle it forward so my head can rest on it... comfortable for long drives

with the stock ones, when i lay my head it seems like i am lying down, i dont have a good view of the road

anyone know what i am talking about?

Mine do that they're from a '90 GP STE. I think bonneville headrest to it to. Don't know if you could just swap them most likely they'll be different so so serious modding may be required.

U-vans have them too.

are U-vans like Ventures and what not? I have a 2003 Venture for work and it's headrests don't do that. I've seen very few cars with that feature which is retarded cause they rock for long drives, most headrests are useless unless you're sleeping.

One thing I like about mine is if you try to put alot of pressure on them they will move backward, good idea to keep someone from falling asleep with the cruise on. Now that would be bad.

U-vans have them too.

are U-vans like Ventures and what not? I have a 2003 Venture for work and it's headrests don't do that. I've seen very few cars with that feature which is retarded cause they rock for long drives, most headrests are useless unless you're sleeping.

One thing I like about mine is if you try to put alot of pressure on them they will move backward, good idea to keep someone from falling asleep with the cruise on. Now that would be bad.

I KNOW for a fact Montana's have them. I'm not sure about Ventures or Silhuettes though. But yes, those are U-vans.