yep, this is really a GP conv

no1kicker

What the hell is that? A FWD GP made to look like a 50's Pontiac?

Looks like the windshield right off a Cutlass convertible.

i guess....looks like cutty seats.....the link under the pic says it is a 89 or a 90

Because this way he has a fuel injected, fwd car that looks old. If it had a nice retro looking paint job it would be really nice. I wish there were more pics of it. I once saw a mid 90s tbird with '52 mercury front and rear ends on it in a magazine, it was really cool looking. You get the best of both worlds, old looks and reliability.

I think it looks stupid, and the wheelbase and length is way off for an older car too. It looks like an older car that's completely disproportionate. If I wanted a modern interior and drivetrain that bad, I would have taken an old car (preferably one beyond an original restoration), gutted the interior, and custom fit a newer one in it, then took an LS1 and tranny and bolted that in there driving the rear wheels.

Somehow I doubt that was ever a Grand Prix... it has to be a convertible Cutlass. The interior is all Cutlass, the windshield is all Cutlass, and even the rear hatch where the top goes down into is all Cutlass.... :roll: