few questions (just dreaming)

no1kicker

If one were to take a cutty and remove the fenders, nose and hood, would it be possible to replace with the same parts from a GP?

If one were to remove all the interior panels and dash from a cutty, same question.

I'm thinking of something I've always wanted to do, just wanting to see if it's possible without extreme diffuculty and money.

i'm doing the interior swap. the door panels from the two won't interchange. and depending on the dash, it won't either. all my stuff is from a 97 cs, going into a 90 gp.

No it won't. the whole front end bolts up perfectly, as does the hood, but the line between the front fenders and doors is way off. If you put a GP door on there then it's off with the back fender and won't shut. Wish I would have taken some pics when I was messing around with that.

I think its actually a good thing that alot of body panels, glass and interior piece's dont interchange among w's. I hate it when car companies like Chrysler have 3 differant makes (Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge) and all the cars are exactly the same with differant badges, it makes no sense. Atleast there starting to make all there cars differant now.

I think its actually a good thing that alot of body panels, glass and interior piece's dont interchange among w's. I hate it when car companies like Chrysler have 3 differant makes (Chrysler, Plymouth and Dodge) and all the cars are exactly the same with differant badges, it makes no sense. Atleast there starting to make all there cars differant now.

hey now, i like that mopar stuff interchanges, made it tons easier working on the diplomat project, it't got 5th avenue fenders (just had to fill 4 holes and wala diplomat fenders!), 5th avenue rear end and transmision, and soon to have a 5th avenue header pannel.

If one were to take a cutty and remove the fenders, nose and hood, would it be possible to replace with the same parts from a GP?

If one were to remove all the interior panels and dash from a cutty, same question.

I'm thinking of something I've always wanted to do, just wanting to see if it's possible without extreme diffuculty and money.

My 97 CS has a complete set of leather seats from a 94 GTP....bolted right up...The car didn't have the panel on the doors or in the back, so I couldn't try to see if those fit..