Got the parts now its time to install

HokemBokem

Might not be a bad idea to get yourself some PB Blaster or some other rust inhibitor. Those caliper bracket bolts (T60) can be kinda hard to break loose.

On my z34, i had to support the ratchet with a jackstand and use a 5 foot tube on the end as a breaker bar to free up 2 of those t60 bolts! :shock: and yes i used wd40 and some other break free lube the guy at cut rate recommended.

Nice selection of parts BTW. do a good install and hope you dont have to do it again for a long while. :)

Thanks, i just read reviews on those pads and they got good ratings. Also im not hearing alot of talk about how the rotors can be stuck on the hub and stuck caliper bolts so im hoping tommorow morning i can free them all up with no trouble.

Well, with you living in Arizona and all, I think your car should come apart with absolutely no problems whatsoever. It's just us "rust belters" that encounter these problems...

I had an old 85 Grand Am that was originally from Arizona (and it was relatively rust-free when I bought it) and when I changed the rear brakes, the drums popped right off like they were still new!!!

that's probably why my pedal still pulsates. all my hubs are trashed. they're rusted to shit, because the STUPID ROAD CREW FUCKHEADS in michigan would rather just drop tons of fucking salt and tear up everybody's car, instead of actually plowing the roads.

i can't remember the last time i've seen a Wayne County plow truck in the Metro Detroit area.

ya my peda; [u;sates when you brake at high speeds, I just get used to it
thats a lot of typos :lol: here is what i think its suppose to say... ya my pedal pulsates when you brake at high speeds, I just got used to it... i corrected a grammer error in there too :lol:

ya my peda; [u;sates when you brake at high speeds, I just get used to it
thats a lot of typos :lol: here is what i think its suppose to say... ya my pedal pulsates when you brake at high speeds, I just got used to it... i corrected a grammer error in there too :lol:
:lol:

i can't remember the last time i've seen a Wayne County plow truck in the Metro Detroit area.

probably never, because they are always in Canton :D

yup. Detroit and the suburbs within a couple miles get fucked over on everything. we haven't had a mayor that cares in a very long time.

Colman Young was one of the biggest racists in local government history, Archer didn't do shit on anything, and Kilpatrick tries to be a superfly pimp.