Upgrade my 92 3.1 4door lumina????

Black Adam

what do you suggest/what can i do????

i read some of the suggestions on the site but i want to hear first hand accounts of what others have done.

oh yeah, got over 100,000 miles on engine

Definately the 3400 SC'd.. Then dont do up the outside.. Keep it a very plain jane looking car, and race for ownership! ROFL.. jk.. But definately an 00+ 3100, or a 3400 swap SC'd would own.. Im doin a 3100 top end on a 3.1 MPFI block, and Im turboing it :D

• Like 1

so i should swap my engine, but what about my suspension? or a ecm chip? what size tires are best? anyone make cold air intake for this engine?

I'm looking for a laundry list of stuff?

also how much does the engine swap cost - in your area- ballpark?

so i should swap my engine, but what about my suspension? or a ecm chip? what size tires are best? anyone make cold air intake for this engine?

I'm looking for a laundry list of stuff?

also how much does the engine swap cost - in your area- ballpark?

icon_mini_search.gifSearch

I could do an engine swap for you (if you bring me the engine and the car) for 'round $500 - give or take what extra parts I gotta run to the store to pick up to make it work right.

--Dave.

well I'm sure there's ton's of shops out there that could do the work for you real easy.

also, for the suspension, get the WHOLE FE3 suspension - then start upgrading from there.

There's ton's of lil' things people have done on the board here, use the search function to figure out what mods you want that have already been done, and then for mods that haven't been done, bring those up, or if you have a question that you can't find the answer for.

--Dave.

EDIT::

heh heh heh :oops: :oops:

sorry i hit submit, and it kept saying "page not responding" and it wouldn't let me retry it, so i hit the back button a bunch of times and kept trying again. dont hurt me :(