Squeeking Noise while braking?

HokemBokem

my mom just gave me the credit card and im leaving for parts!!!!!!!! I have to pay it all back tho :lol: be back later with some parts

homer057.gif

WOO HOO!!! Hooray for mom and her magic hunk of plastic :lol: !

my mom just gave me the credit card and im leaving for parts!!!!!!!! I have to pay it all back tho :lol: be back later with some parts

i was about to suggest some calipers, but you already left, damn...

as far as brakes go make sure when you get your rotors, you wash them down with "brake kleen". you also need to either flatsand you new pads, or when you go for a drive do this procedure:

first find a big long straight, private road.

30-5 mph stops, 3 times, moderates pressure on the pedal. allow the brakes to cool off.

next, do 60-30 mph stops, moderate pressure, 3 times.

your new pads should be burnished by now. you want to then keep appling the breaks moderatly untill about 3k miles.

then you can brake very lightly if oyu want, but try to stay away from it.

to make sure you get the full life out of your brakes, always use moderate pressure, periodically when coming to a full stop.

also, your going to need to bleed your brake system

you have ABS, so in order to bleed your system correctly, and having your ABS in working order, PM me and i will give you the ASE procedure for bleeding our brake systems (ABS)