Firewall Connector, Passenger Side: Help ASAP

slick

Heza needs to know how to pull the firewall connector off the passenger side of the engine bay. Also, on the passenger side, there was also three wires that were clipped, they were pink/peach, white, and yellow. He says he can't find the connector for it either.

So basically, how do you get that firewall connector off?? He needs to know ASAP!! This is for my engine harness swap that is possibly this weekend.

Thanks from both of us!!!

theres a hole in the middle and a torx. t25 i think. as it unscrews it pulls the plug off with it.

muchas gracias....looks like i gotta go buy that tomorrow at the parts store.

lemme just say, what a bitch it was to get all that harness out. it was funny tearing through the 3.4 to get to the plugs though! :twisted:

cut wires!!??!!

i didnt clip them...some dipshit tearing into the top of the engine clipped them off before i got there.

that was about it...nothing really major considering the rest of the harness is good and soddering isnt painful when ya got an old harness to work with.

If I was having electrical problems I sure as hell wouldn't use wiring that was cut once.

he said he didnt mind because he has his old harness for plugs and works in the install bay at Best Buy. the main bundles are great, just dirty. the 3.4 i pulled it from had a leak between the front cam carrier and the head.