dear god please help ** found problem-never mind

dohc v6

well i got it back from pontiac and they said it was a intake manifold leak. so he sprayed the manifold with car cleaner and it stalled meaning it had a leka. so 90 dollars for a man to tell me that he sprayed a dollar of carb cleaner to find the problem. oh well now i know. now what is the procedure for doing the intake right. what are the torque settings for the vetical alignment bolts.

Before everybody chimes in "stealership stealership!!!!11111 OMG U got Burn'd!!!" I'll just remind you that you agreed ahead of time for what I assume was a 1 hour diag fee. I do it all the time, one hour, we tell you what's wrong. Could be a simple hook up and check codes deal, could take an hour. Could take all day. It's a gamble, for both parties.

Hey Hey.. Our good friends at Haynes say torque lower intake manifold to heads at 30 ft. lbs using the same pattern as you would torque headbolts.

it says NOTHING about the upper intake manifold bolts.

--Dave.

all I'm sayin' is you said you replaced the gasket once, and tightened to 18 ft. lbs, and it's leaking and now you have to re-do the job ... Perhaps 30 isn't too tight, perhaps 18 isn't tight enough ... Just a thought.

--Dave

ok i did the gaskets over and i did them at 25 ft lbs. now when i am going i put the scan tool on the car and i get everything good. but when i come to an idle or a stop light the scan tool says nothing. i did a re compression check to make sure and i get 210 out of every cyclinder. what the heck

when i am at a stop light i go threw the readings and when i get to #6 it says weak when idle and not weak when driving i am using a pretty good scanner. it tells you all the readings