Vacuum diagram or location of lines needed

adam_murphy

i need to check some vacuum lines since my cruise control and my air vent system took a crap, i need to get my 92 fixed for winter cuz the GTP is going in storage, can anyone help?

• 4 months later...

well i got it fixed a long time ago.. turns out that the hard vacuum line was broken, one of the fittings on the check valve was broken and was disconnected... fixed the valve and the lines... runs like a champ.. until my tranny went out so now i gotta drive the gtp everywhere..

i wanted to bring this back, when u look underneath the cruise module, do u actually take it off? cause theres like no room

thanks

When inspecting the vacuum lines, it's much easier to unhook the rubber vacuum lines and electrical connection from the cruise control servo, unbolt it from the fender and pull it out of the way.

Removing the airbox and snorkel hose is a good idea too.

Like Adam found, the problem is most likely a broken plastic hard line or a cracked check valve (the small valve with three hoses connected to it).