Cutlass Supreme SX

WhiteOut

if you're serious jeremy, which seats, your current charcoal leathers, or when/if you find your tan leathers? thats if i dont find some first :twisted:

I've allready had his seats called since last May.

so what's the difference between an SX and a Cutty 3.4?

The headrests and about $1500.

LOL...ohhh wow, I want a car with a cool name just for the headrests...yesssss! :roll:

Found some pics of an old SX.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/460167

Thats exactly what I've seen too. Although the ones I've seen have been in much better shape and still had the ground effects.

Oh, and again, the convertible pictured earlier is of ZERO relation to the car found by GnatGoSplat. The SX is just an appearance package on the outside of the car. I think the whole digital dash, "racing seats", and 3.1 are total bull as far as being package options, especially since it seems to be dealer installed.

Ummm, So the white SX is suppose to be a newer version that looks like the older version?

71sx_lftfrt.jpg

I'm not seeing the resembelance here. Their both car, have wheels, windows.... but they don't look any more like each other then a Cutlass looks like a Thunderbird. I must be missing it.

No, its not supposed to look like the older version. Its just an add on package to the plane jane Cutlass that makes it look sportier, in the case of the old cars the SX package made it look more like a 442 or Rallye edition, and the new cars....well....they just look sportier.