What's wrong with this picture?

GP1138

W-body steering wheel and that is one fucked up speaker!

That's my ghetto speaker system because someone's bumpin system was removed before the car came into my posession. I have a power invertor plus Altec Lansing 4+sub speaker system in there. It sounds pretty decent, I hook my iPod up to it, and instant tunes.

I'd put a stock HU in it, but they cut the wiring harness, and this car ain't worth it to me to rewire it.

Steering wheel is not centered with seating position of the driver (they are all like that).

I hope your wheels are not straight in this pic (if they are then you need to pull that wheel and fix it).

Someone swiped yer deck.

AltecLansing desktop speakers are not for cars (LMFAO!)

You have a stick shift and no tach (eep!)

Steering wheel is not centered with seating position of the driver (they are all like that).

I hope your wheels are not straight in this pic (if they are then you need to pull that wheel and fix it).

Someone swiped yer deck.

AltecLansing desktop speakers are not for cars (LMFAO!)

You have a stick shift and no tach (eep!)

Well, the steering wheel is part of it. I guess you gotta drive a certain kinda car... I'm sure Chris (both of 'em) and Kyle would get it...

that's the same wheel that came in my '91 Cavalier (from the factory) when my ex and I had it years ago. (we were the 2nd owners, bought it from her stepmom)

--Dave.

that's the same wheel that came in my '91 Cavalier (from the factory)

Not quite. The Cav wheel is urethane whereas the Loomie wheel is (usually) leather-wrapped. Also the Cav wheel has bulges at 10 and 2.

To wit:

cavwheel.jpg

I gotta find some pictures here, because we had the optional leather steering wheel in our cavalier RS.

--Dave.

Seriously, was it factory installed? I've seen fully loaded to the gills Z24's (and a few Z24 converts) with leather interiors (even test drove one) and they still had the shitty urethane wheel. I could be wrong though since I threw out the official "1993 Chevy Lineup" book that listed all the options for every Chevy car and truck (shoulda hung on to that sucker...) I've just never seen a Cavalier from 91-94 have a stock "Lumina" wheel before...

It definitely is a Z34 steering wheel, since I pulled it from a Z34 in the yard. I got that along with a tach cluster (tach is off since it's for a V6 :oops: ) and I got a front grille.