Grandpa guages to cool gauges?

maybe2fast

well Jay and I are going to put the DIC in his car so...we figure if we have the guages out we might as well switch over to the Z34 and Euro guages! so...from what I understand the harness is different so no problem, I can get the harness from the Euro3.4. what else, I need to know what to do with the coolant gauge and the oil pressure guage and what else. Is it a project that is just insane? Thanks Fellaz

Jay this ain't going to be easy...the DIC will be pie though

Actually with the exception of running the tach wire and changing the senders, which isn't all that hard to do, this is pretty easy. The DIC will be more work than the guages.

The oil sender is easy, just pull the oil filter. The coolant sender isn't as easy to get at as it's on the rear head but it's right close to the trans so atleast you've got room to get back there. The rest of it is just moving the wires from one spot to the other, simple.

I want to do this swap too, would anyone happen to have pics of the exact locations of the oil pressure sender and the coolent temp sender?

Thanks!

- Justin