Looking at new car.

z34_nut

For turby, i'm posting this in the general section because it has to do with a w-body, also, just read up on it. it will make sense on why it in general.

now for the rest of you.

TO repaint my car i'm looking at 4k+ in paint, cause of all the rot, and the trunk....

so i'm thinking, keep that car in NH and buy a 94+ GTP with that money.

eventually buy my motor off sean, and put it in one of the two car (prolly the z, cause i really want to make it into a serious project.

but if i do this i'm worried that i wont give a shit about the z and end out selling it., thus leading more time into the GTP.

honestly though, right now its pointless to spend 4k on my car.

so can i expect to pay that for a low miles 94+ GTP?

personally i would rather have a 96.

input on this please, i'm confused.

Go for it. Might as well hang on to what you've got, as these cars really don't have much resale value.. for the small amount you'd get for it, you're better off keeping it.

As far as what you'd pay for it, all depends on your market and how bad the person wants to get rid of it. I wouldn't give any more than 4-5k .. and it'd better have LOW miles for that price.

could always pick up another Z34 for far less than 4 grand

IMO, 4 grand for a paintjob on a w-body is insane. they're just not worth enough to spend that kind of money.

I was thinking.. Wow.. Beautiful!

Until I got to the green interior. :leaving:

lets not get tooo picky now...tell me for 1200 that isn't too much?

85k?

some-one want to run a carfax please :D

Until I got to the green interior.

It's got some nice options, I've always wondered why those cars have all the GTP stuff but aren't GTP's?

85k?

:lol: With 15 current bids and 2 days left, I'm fairly sure it'll go for a hell of a lot more than $1,200

85k?

:lol: With 15 current bids and 2 days left, I'm fairly sure it'll go for a hell of a lot more than $1,200

i'm willing to spend 4k remeber....

BTW i love the color :shock:

Someone PM ismellrealbad!! His DIC is in that car!!! :lol: :lol:

He might as well trade cars + $60 or so with that guy, because he's never gonna find a '96 DIC otherwise!

i have a 96 dic. i didn't know anyone was looking for one.

how much do you want for it? and are you sure it is from a '96??? they are different internally then the 94-95s?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2491354542&category=6157

:puke: on the whole car! chrome m3 mirrors?? lmao. nice custom grille..cough..EURO...cough

for 4k i would pick up that GTP. but much rather like to have that one on ebay. Too bad you didnt have 7k, theres a 97 cutty with 16k miles for sale in an autotrader. too bad its a 4 door and a 3100.

Back on topic: if you have 4k to spend, I would definitely look for a cutty 'vert you should be able to pick one up, especially this time of year for $4k

well honestly i wouldn't like to spend four thousand dollars, thats kind away i'm looking at another car....

um, as for buying a cutty vert...eh i would rather have a coupe any day of the year..

its also going to be a daily driver..and i want kinda relaxing, quiet ride. so i'm leaning on the features of a 94+ grand prix. not a drop top.

also i love the looks of the speacial edition/GTP's of that age.

don't you guys remember when i took a 94 Black GTP for a drive? but didn't buy it because they were asking too much and it had a bad timing belt?

um, as for buying a cutty vert...eh i would rather have a coupe any day of the year..

its also going to be a daily driver..and i want kinda relaxing, quiet ride. so i'm leaning on the features of a 94+ grand prix. not a drop top.

don't you guys remember when i took a 94 Black GTP for a drive? but didn't buy it because they were asking too much and it had a bad timing belt?

in that case, I would tell you to seriously consider the 1996 "Lexus Platinum" GTP Special edition that is in the F/S here....the car is totally loaded with DIC/HUD/Charcoal leather/etc and looks damn sexy....he is from MI and is asking $4K

in that case, I would tell you to seriously consider the 1996 "Lexus Platinum" GTP Special edition that is in the F/S here....the car is totally loaded with DIC/HUD/Charcoal leather/etc and looks damn sexy....he is from MI and is asking $4K

lexus platinum?

got any pics of a car thats similar?

i have a 96 dic. i didn't know anyone was looking for one.

how much do you want for it? and are you sure it is from a '96??? they are different internally then the 94-95s?

i'm positive it's from a 96. i was going to sell it to rossgt, but he didn't want it cuz it was from a 96. i ran the vin on carfax once.