1992 luminna euro problems

BrendonSAIT

hey everyone. I've got my 1992 lumina 2dr, and i love it, just fixed the rear struts if anyone remembers. Now that that's done, i've realized some other things that are minor problems.

1. i want to rig up a manual switch inside my car (next to my stereo) that will run my aux fan. run 1 wire to live fuse - to switch - back to fan to close circuit - do i need to run a ground wire off of the electric motor as well?

2. a loud creak/groan sound happens once, when i'm backing out/turning out (in reverse only) of a parking stall. it sounds like it's comming from the front left wheel. any ideas?

thanks for the help

Brendon

once every blue moon mine will creak/groan like that. they make manual fan switch kits, or if you can find online instructions on it...diy! get the ffp chip and you wont have to worry about it. it is always on after it kicks in. i.e; mine turns on at the 1/2 mark and stays between the 1/4 and 1/2, unlike stock where it kicks in a lil past 1/2, cools off then repeats the whole cycle.