Fuel Injector Cleaner

HokemBokem

Hey tonight i picked up a bottle of fuel injector cleaner, have any of you ever used this? Its the kind that you pour into a full tank of gas. I was wondering if its good to buy this every once in a while or is it a waste?

Soldner Eal Gunk. I think its a generic brand and it was only 2 dollars
I dont know what to say about that stuff never heard of it sounds iraqi to me :lol: . Like I was saying go with the techron its about 6 bucks if im not mistaken and like i said i did notice a bit of better milage.

I use STP fuel injector cleaner once in a while. Its cheap but I've noticed a difference (made my sister's car start up perfectly instead of the firing on the second try, and made my 88 run smoother).

"the outlaw" fuel injector cleaner is what I have found works great. The main thing is that if your fuel filter is dirty, the injector cleaner won't help much because it still won't get fuel flow

I don't think it really matters what brand you buy, just dump in a bottle every oil change (y'know, like every 3-4k.)

Lately I've been getting the Valvoline SynPower (not the "once-a-year" stuff, but the "every 3k" stuff.)