question and tb bypass

dohc v6

i have a tb bypass kit on my car and i just did the o2 sensor the plenum gasket and powersteering pump. now when i turn the air on the vacume goes a little crazyand and the idle is a really jumpy and when air off the vaccume is ok but the idle is a little jumpy. do you think it is the tb bypass the idel air needding set or what. what is it. and just to add some times it will be awsome and be perrfect.

Reseting the IAC might help, but I'm not sure. You said it only happends when the AC is on? The compressor might have some mechanical friction and is putting alot of stress on the motor. Have someone check your AC pressure and clutch.

If you wanna reset the IAC, the quick and dirty was is just to pull the fucker out the TB, pull it ass far out as possible without pulling the plunger out of the IAC and stick it back in. The ECU has a shit fit for about 2-3 seconds but then it gets itself together.

Also I was wondering.. my car doesn't seem to have any coolant lines on/around the TB...?? I took my TB completely off to get at my t-stat so I'm assuming it might have been taken off before.??

i dont know HOW you can coolant bypass the TB b/c the lines are BUILT in the TB itself. coolent enters the upper intake goes threw a quck connect to the lower intake with the T-state housing and temp sensor built into it much needed! and that goes strait to your radiator.

i dont know HOW you can coolant bypass the TB b/c the lines are BUILT in the TB itself. coolent enters the upper intake goes threw a quck connect to the lower intake with the T-state housing and temp sensor built into it much needed! and that goes strait to your radiator.

They are NOT built into the TB. If you remember correctly, there are rubber elbows running INTO the TB. It's obviously not hard-piped. That would make no sense. To bypass it, just take a 90 degree elbow ($2.50 part) and stick it on the end of the inlet hose and shove it on the outlet one. There you have a TB bypass.

They are NOT built into the TB. If you remember correctly, there are rubber elbows running INTO the TB. It's obviously not hard-piped. That would make no sense. To bypass it, just take a 90 degree elbow ($2.50 part) and stick it on the end of the inlet hose and shove it on the outlet one. There you have a TB bypass.

i dont know. that might be one of the differencees in the 95 year.. there were 2 or 3 different versions of the coolant setup that year. I know mine is hardpiped! The only way into the T-state housing is threw the intake manifold... do you have any pics of this bypass i would like to see this version of it