Lumina SS?

Darksyde

that's the overseas Lumina :roll:

Yea that's pretty obvious. But still the pic of the Lumina SS in the photo album there looks sweet as hell. The same way 90% of the Holden's from australia flat out destroy the US counterpart Chevrolet.

Looks like an SSR to me.

aside from the fact that it isn't convertible......I personally like this "ute" a lot better then the SSR...although the "lumina" name plate would steer me in the other direction if it ever came to purchasing one, not like they will ever come to the states

Guest BeausoleilRacing

Yeah, why can't GM bring stuff like this into the US if they can import the Monaro as the GTO...

vu2-utess50-01.jpg

With a 5.7 and 6 speed, there would be nothing out there productionwise to outrun it, save for MAYBE the Corvette.

vy2-utess-01.jpg

That car's (Lumina SS) been posted many a time, but it still makes me cringe every time. Cringe at the fact that Chevy is stupid enough NOT to sell those here, that is. Especially the HSV Maloo R8... That's the high performance version of the Ute SS. 382 hp (or 402, I think)... :rocking:

Uh... The Lumina that was posted? That's the same Lumina as the one you posted, only a 4 door version. Or, are you talking about the black Z34? I hope not, because thats just his signature, plus it looks cool :lol: