Speckkial

I have a 93 CS 3.1 MFI and my car is a little sluggish. It takes it plenty of time to pick up speed, whether I'm driving down the street or on the expressway. I have a very hard time keeping up I've had an oil change and tune-up done when I first realized this was happening. I've had a new fuel, and air filter put in. I also used some fuel injector cleaner, but it only seemed to work for a little while. This is just one of many problems I've had since I bought this car back in June (do a search for my username to see all my problems). What now?

i have the same problem as you. but i have a 92 cs 3.1. i plan on ripping the engine apart and cleaning and polishing it in the winter. most people would not do this but hey what else can you do in pennsylvaina in the winter.

Changed the pcv valve? Just did mine, 92 3.1 with 215k, and I can totally feel the difference. You done the oxygen sensor? That helped mine. Could also try running seafoam thru a vacuum line to clean the injectors, I'll be doing that this weekend :)

Thanks guys. I'm going to have it looked at sometime in the coming week. Another problem I have though is at night, when I turn the headlights on, the inside of the car gets really hot, only on the driver's side, as if the heat is on and every vent is pointed towards me, but it isn't. At first at thought the gauges were just getting really hot and giving off a lot of heat so I turned the interior lights down or off but that doesn't seem to help either. It seems as if the heat is coming from somewhere near or around the climate control panel, on the drivers side, and it concentrates all the way down the steering column, so my legs get really hot first. What's wrong?