more engine room

KING JOKER

during the winter i am going to do a total engine overhaul and wanted to know how i could get more room in my engine bay. i am thinking of moving the battery to the trunk and running 0 guage all the way back i also wanted some input on an idea i had about the wiper fluid container. when i was working on my friends honda " i know i know its not a cutty"but anyway he has his wiper fluid container outside the engine bay behind the front bumper. will this work for me? any input is appreciated.

I got rid of my washer fluid bottle for two reasons. It broke, and I'm too cheap to fix it. Don't expect to suddenly go "HOLY FUCK THERE'S TONS OF ROOM HERE!" because it really doesn't allow any better access than before. Same for the battery.

A washer tank is just a washer tank, if you've got room behind the bumper(you most likely do), then throw one back there. You're going to have to extend the wiring to the washer bottle solenoid and the lines for the washer fluid..but that should be extremely easy to do. :wink:

I moved one of my washer fluid resevoirs to the trunk of my Ventura. It feeds the bleach to the rear tires. Wait, what were we talking about? Ah yes room. If you were looking for room, I'd remove the false metal firewall between the engine and the real firewall.