ummm...Euro (unique)

maybe2fast

that kit is pretty sweet! except the front part looks like a mirror reflection of what the bottom half of the stock front bumper is, except upside down.

how did you find this??

that kit is pretty sweet! except the front part looks like a mirror reflection of what the bottom half of the stock front bumper is, except upside down.

how did you find this??

he was probably doing a search looking to see if he is the lumina owner with carbon fiber vinyl hood..........

how did you find this??

he was probably doing a search looking to see if he is the lumina owner with carbon fiber vinyl hood..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've seen that pic before, looks pretty cool. what's the hood scoop thingy going on there? the whole setup looks pretty nice on the 90-Euro, don't know if it would look the same on later Euros though.

There a MC in town with this kit but it's red.

MonteCarlo325R.jpg

And why haven't I seen it?!?!

ya know i THINK I saw the car you were talking about last time i was in the st. marrys / dubois area

and frankly i like that "kit" mabie less the hood thing (whatever THAT is)

personally i like it alot more then all the base and euro luminas running around sporting z parts

I saw that kit a while back when doing some random W' searches, I actually found a few different Lumi kits. I like the kit, but I don't know about the wiper cowl, I'd have to see it in person.