Scrappin the z34

Black5spdZ

Well if you have been reading in the powertrain you know that my 5spd z has been giving me motor trouble and i was going to swap in an L67. Well i found one in a mint condition 2000 gtp so i bought that and the z is goin up for sale

will be hard to sell with a rod knock. You might try putting some heavy grade oil in her to get rid of her to a local guy in your area. 20w 50 or use some gear lube... Yes I've done it before, not that I like to admit that....

I used to know a guy that told me when you put a bannana to oil it will make it stop knocking till you sell the car. He told me he used to do that to different cars and it worked everytime he was selling them.

it has 5w30 full synthetic in it and the knock is so subtle that 90% of people would not even notice it but i am going to make the person that buys it aware of the knock and sell it cheaper because i would hate to get screwed like that