Wanna make your taillights brighter?

91GPSTE

Id say High intensity LEDs, but first off, thats ricey, and second, the "High Intensity" part just screams false advertisment.. Oh, I didnt know I needed clear/Euro tails.. FUCK.. Make a set for a 1990 Chevy Lumina then!!

You can also replace 3157 bulbs with 3457 which have higher candlepower.

LEDs replacement bulbs suck. You'll just have 2 small dots of light on your taillights. All I've seen are dangerous and very much not DOT approved. The only safe way to do LED brake lights is to put a large matrix of many dozens of them behind your taillight lenses.

You can also replace 3157 bulbs with 3457 which have higher candlepower.

LEDs replacement bulbs suck. You'll just have 2 small dots of light on your taillights. All I've seen are dangerous and very much not DOT approved. The only safe way to do LED brake lights is to put a large matrix of many dozens of them behind your taillight lenses.

Word.. I was thinkin of makin some like the newer Cadillac DTSs have.. The plates of just LEDs looks kinda slick.. But I dont even know where to begin on that, so its on the back burner for now..

I used to put LEDs as replacement for brake lights and rear blinkers on my 88CS and they had like 12 light dots on them. When they were brand new (2-3 weeks) they worked perfect and then they stopped working and started creating short circuits with my blinkers and brake lights so had to remove all of them. But are cool when they work..