junk yard freebies.

stockgp

went to the junk yard today to get a piece of engine bay harness. came out with a dual zone digital climate control and controller, factory cutlass delco amp, a knob for my climate control (i was missing one)and another gp tan hud dashpad.

if anyone is interested there was also a digital climate control from an earlier cutlass (nut sure what years had them), a good 91-93 (i think) b4u kit, at least 4 turbo chryslers (figured maybe malibuolds might care) and a whole bunch of other w parts.

oh and i noticed the mods have been cracking down on post location, so if this isn't the right one, sorry.

Ha me and malibuolds were just at a junkyard too. This one kinda sucks now because they don't let you just walk around anymore. I know he was looking for a certain airbox but don't remember what year. (I'm sure he'll let you know later)

I came back from one 3 hours ago. Didn't find what I was looking for but got a couple of buttons for power windows. :P

what were you looking for?

Keyless entry box is what I went there for today but I was hunting for HUD setup and hood louvers for a while now.