Hood louver install?

91GPSTE

Did anyone do a write up on how to install hood louvers on none hood louver car? I have a spare GP hood laying around and want to try to put in Z34 louvers to see how they would look in a GP hood. Just wondering do Z34 louvers fit flush with the hood so the holes must be cut perfectly or are they the same way as GP louvers that overlap the hood?

the z34 hoods are stampped. i'd hate to see someone try this and make it look good. you'd have to measure 1000 times and weld a flange on and hope the vent sit flush with the hood. I'd say just get a used hood, not putting gtp hood vents on a stock hood is different, cut hole. plop in and go

just get a GTP hood for your Prix, it'd be alot cheaper and easier!

Been trying over and over but where I live no one has it. There are no GTPs, TGPs or STEs in junkyards just shitty LEs and SEs. One guy has a hood but it's dented and louver is cracked and he wants $250 for it.

Anyone put louvers onto a CS hood? I want to say I've seen someone that did it but I honestly can't remember.

I want to, but I don't have the balls to try it....

Yeah our hoods are so flat and boring...sorta....I think our cars might look better with a slight cowl even.... ah, Oldsmobile...

LOL, yeah Olds' hoods are kinda blah. It's funny that even the top-ended Cutties with the 3.4L never came with fancy hood louvers...only the Prix and the "parts car" Lumina did....LOL, funny that we had that option being "parts cars".

:lol: :lol: