The cutty's actin up again

skiiirt

Well I think I finally solved my EGR problem. No SES lights but I have noticed the engine stalling more often. It seems to happen 20 minutes after the car has been warmed up. It coincidentally happens at the exact same spot every day (4 days in a row). As soon as I hit the top of this hill the rpms start dropping till it stalls (usually surges once to about 1100rpm then drops right off the map) I'm usually going about 5mph when this happens. This happened 2x today going down the hill. I don't know what to look for. Unless I knocked a vacuum line when I was pulling the battery terminals off I have no idea. All the lines were checked by the GM stealership about 1 month ago so I dont think its a leak. Can anyone help me trouboleshoot?

I recently replace the old EGR valve with a AC Delco EGR Valve, Intake gaskets replaced, new ECM, new ICM, new starter. Should I try the idle relearn again? This only seems to fix my problem for about 50km then its up to the same old shit.

UPDATE: spoke too soon. got a code 32 on my way home from work. fuck this piece of shit car