Too low for a 4 door Z?

Dirty Rockstar

Too Low?  

1. 1. Too Low?

• Yes.. You'll be pissed at the bumper damage..
    • No.. DO IT! Make it look like a NASCAR!!

437525_27_full.jpg

Id like to lower the height a littlke on my Euro.. I'll have a Z34 nose on it whichj ios what Im worrying about scraping and damaging.. Answer the poll.. Dont be shy to post comments.. borrowed the pic from "OldschoolLE88" or somethiung like it.. Thanks!

437525_27_full.jpg

Id like to lower the height a littlke on my Euro.. I'll have a Z34 nose on it whichj ios what Im worrying about scraping and damaging.. Answer the poll.. Dont be shy to post comments.. borrowed the pic from "OldschoolLE88" or somethiung like it.. Thanks!

sorry but that car looks almost stock height

Hey Jay.. How low is your car? Looks killer.. But my Blackiue will own.. Oh, I have access to ALL DATA wiring diagrams if youd want them to upgrade your dash.. Just FYI.. Your car is killer though

Yep, mine and Jay's car's are lowered. You can really tell in person, the pictures do us no justice!!

Anyways, I do have problems with scraping every once in a while. You just gotta be careful.

Why do people always ask "should i lower it?" when the car is parked on the grass? its almost impossible to judge how low it is right now anyways....you could just let your grass grow for a while and then it look real low perportionally :lol:

But in anycase, i suppose if yer up to the task of lowering it then by all means do so. i always like the look of cars that have suspention mods. you can usually tell when they're going down the road and they hardly ever bounce. they just kind of glide and seem like they hug the ground.

coil-overs

don't ask Jay what he thinks about his coilovers.....

LMAO!!!!! TRUE THOUGH, check my post in whatever a new company makes coilovers for the rear at half of FFP's price.

I do need to update my dash whoever it was (stevesasycho i think) i really need to.. I have the z34 ip and the overlay. MY car is a fraction of a hair lower than chris's, but it will be very low soon!!! AIR RIDE, so that said FFP coilovers for sale soon!