keep upgrading or silvia or tgp

dohc v6

Keep the z and buy something else to play with too. Get a turbo something or other.. depends on your tastes, but I like GM (most of the time :? ) so I'd get the TGP, again it all depends on what you want.

fair enough!!!

i will Agree with that

:D

Nothing 2000 + turns my crank these days......

yup. there's no American Car i really like. we've given up on cheap V-8 RWD cars. that's why i'm looking at Silverados now.

i would buy a 240 right hand drive and convert most likly. but i think that is a project for a little later in life. so it is z or a cheep cheep tgp.

if you take the 240 route...i know a little place in Iowa that does RB26DETT/AWD and any other swap for a pretty penny

what are you thinking though S13, S14, or S15?

Also what engines? KA24, SR20, CA18, RB25, RB26....theres plenty of choices

a 240SX would out handle any w-body hands down :wink: can't beat HICAS (All wheel steering for you n00bs)

(Former S13 240SX Fastback owner here)

back when i had the car i was gonna do a 180SX conversion w/ an S15 front end...heh

ok so if i keep the z i have a couple things in mind.

1. rear sway bar

2. chip

3. ffp front c/o

4. drilled front rotors (monte carlo big brakes)

5. dic

6. braided brake hoses

these are some things i have in mind or should i try to find a tgp and re do it.

i would buy a 240 right hand drive and convert most likly. but i think that is a project for a little later in life. so it is z or a cheep cheep tgp.

if you take the 240 route...i know a little place in Iowa that does RB26DETT/AWD and any other swap for a pretty penny

what are you thinking though S13, S14, or S15?

Also what engines? KA24, SR20, CA18, RB25, RB26....theres plenty of choices

a 240SX would out handle any w-body hands down :wink: can't beat HICAS (All wheel steering for you n00bs)

(Former S13 240SX Fastback owner here)

back when i had the car i was gonna do a 180SX conversion w/ an S15 front end...heh

it's super hicas, numb nuts :lol:

Uh, no offense, but what's the point of having a RHD car in teh USA? I know it's nifty and all, and unique, but I think the novelty would wear off after you realized for the 1000x time that you can't safely pass on a two lane without a passenger to see what's up ahead... BTW I wasn't aware the Silvia/240 was available with Super HICAS. I don't think it was...

Also, WTF is an M3 GTR?

Seeing as you guys were talking about the skyline, I saw one today. It looks like a new G35 sedan but also like the maxima, but different enough to not be either. It clearly said SKYLINE across the back and had nissan all over not infinity which I would expect considering the headlights/taillights were pure G35 design. The guys plate was THE LINE, making me believe that much more.

Is this someone's misguided attempts at modding(even though it looks stock) or is this the real deal?And available in Canada?

And since when is the skyline a 4door?

The Infinity G35 is the Nissan Skyline in Japan. People just convert the emblems and name to the JDM emblems.

In Japan, there are a LOT more models to the Skyline line-up then just the coveted GTR. They have many turbo and non-turbo 2-and 4-door models, plus a stationwagon. Most of the models are in Gran Turismo 2.