power sliding sunroofs

Dannymik

Has anone on here ever had one installed? The one option that I really wanted with the Prix is one of these, but you dont always get what you want. Anyways how much for one installed(not a popup i want the power sliding kind). Thanks

do a search... some people have said they had them installed for like 800 bucks.

ok...I'm so fucking lazy right now as I'm sucking down some :alcoholic: . Hey I'm celebrating the $14000 I spent on the Prix. $800 for a roof might hurt a bit :flip:

If $800 hurts, then do yourself a favor and get a popup. Even $800 is the cheapest you'll see a new sliding one installed. My ex's aunt had a pwr sunroof installed in her '00 Saturn complete with molded headliner for like $1300

If $800 hurts, then do yourself a favor and get a popup. Even $800 is the cheapest you'll see a new sliding one installed. My ex's aunt had a pwr sunroof installed in her '00 Saturn complete with molded headliner for like $1300

:motz2: $1300 makes me want to kill someone.

Guest TurboSedan

i hardly ever slide open my power sunroof...95% of the time i just have it popped/tilted open. if i were to get a sunroof installed on my Cutty, i would probably just go with popup and save money.

:motz2: $1300 makes me want to kill someone.

Sounds about right. I've priced one to go into my car. Sunroof ended up being more than the car is worth.

I had a pop-up in my old zoomin' Lumina. I liked it from the inside.. looked like poo from the outside. Just LOOKED really small... and it looked like a cheap popup sunroof.

Mine works great! :lol:

Don't get me started this early in the morning Dan :bash: ......j/k :lol:

Popup sunroofs are small and they would look cheap on my car since the roof is very big!

I'm starting to think that making he faster is more appealing than a damn $1300 sunroof.

the spoiler kind is what were inthe Grand Prixs that I drove, how much for that kind?

I have a complete power sliding sunroof assembly for a 2002 GP. has the glass, rails and motor. Someone tried to break into my car through the roof and knocked it out of adjustment. I just had a new one installed under insurance. I have no Idea what's involved in installing it into a non sunroof car. Let me know if interested.