Junkyard HAUL!! *pics*

Dirty Rockstar

How do they calculate prices? If I buy, for example, a bucket seat, am I charged additionally for the headrest? Same with the console.. I see there is a seperate price for that cover/lid.

COMPLETE seat.. lol..

:? I stopped by a yard a long time ago and they guy would ONLY sell everything seperately. Headrests were seperate.. tracks were seperate.. seat motors were seperate.. switches were seperate...

Okay, isn't the ASC m-roof aftermarket? I know the m-roof in my car is the factory installed "Astroroof," so I was just speculating that maybe since the ASC wasn't factory installed that it would be easier to install on a car that never had a moonroof... Ida know, call me crazy I guess :lol: ...

Yeah, that's right. ASC sunroof can be installed simply by cutting the appropriate shape into the roof and installing the bezel and assembly.

It's a ton of work to install a factory one because there's no bezel. The opening is stamped into the roof so you'd have to cut & weld either an entire new roof panel or just the part around the opening.