Junkyard HAUL!! *pics*

Dirty Rockstar

Hey all.. Went to the junkyard today.. I went there with a purpose today.. I wanted a sunroof.. I was almost disappointed when I came to the Grand Prix with the roof to find it was gone.. But I glanced across to a white Regal GS.. Had a sunroof.. I go over there and to my chagrin, what do I see.. ASC controls.. I'm like, SWEET.. lol.. I grabbed it.. And a ding box.. Here are some pics..

274035_109_full.jpg

274035_110_full.jpg

274035_111_full.jpg

:D

Sorry about this bc im a n00b to W-Body's and pretty much cars general but what are ASC controls?
The controls for the ASC sunroof.

Shaun, you are brilliant.. lol.. Yea, I was needless to say HAPPY that I got this one instead.. Gonna work on my dash parts soem tonight *After Hours* :wink: lol.. Gonna be kick ass..!!

Im thinking on putting an oem sunroof in tth petty, once its on the road of course.

Well worth it, IMO.. lol.. Talk to Davis.. I was gonna buy one from him, but I just didnt have the funds.. And this one was cheaper..

Okay, isn't the ASC m-roof aftermarket? I know the m-roof in my car is the factory installed "Astroroof," so I was just speculating that maybe since the ASC wasn't factory installed that it would be easier to install on a car that never had a moonroof... Ida know, call me crazy I guess :lol: ...

How much was that? I'm thinking I'm going to have to drive down to the yard you frequent.

24 bucks.. :shock: :D

What the fuck. Where's this place at. I need a console, shifter/cables, and 2 bucket seats. Hell.. if the price is right, I want a spoiler too. The 6 hour drive might be worth it.

Don't forget, they charge $2 for admission :lol: ...

But yeah, U-Pull has fixed pricing on everything, and since you yank out the parts yourself, you save a ton of money. Problem is, sometimes you can't find what you're looking for very easily...

Console- 11 bucks

Seats- 16 bucks per side

Cables- between 3-10 bucks depending on how they price them (Misc. part, or an actual cable)

There are a few nice Ws out there now.. Consoles are there.. Even a GP SE w/ DIC, 14-way console, rear buckets.. The fronts are gone.. But.. lol..

Dig this shit: U-Pull has a new yard up in East Bethel :shock: !!! I'm most definitely gonna check that one out seeing as it's only 15 minutes away from me.

Check it out:

http://www.upullrparts.com/ (main site)

http://www.upullrparts.com/locations.asp (locations)

They also have their price list posted on the site...

Hey Steve, was that GP with the 14-ways and rear buckets white? I saw that one there 3 wks ago, and the front seats were still in it. Lemme say, calling them shot to shit would be too nice a term. The seatback was broken on one side of the driver's seat, and you could see that someone tried cutting out one of the air bladders, not to mention they were cut up beyond recognition...

Oh, thats too bad.. Yea, it was a white 2 door.. At the end of a row right next to a fence.. The rear buckets are still there.. I wish I had the green to pick em up.. My ding box came out of the teal 94 they have there.. All busted up and HVAC missing.. Where'd it go?! :? :wink:

I remember they had a ton of 88-93 GP's and Luminas, but the only Regal I found was an 89 waaaay in the back row :lol: . I also saw a 94 Cutty and wanted to nab the swaybar, but it was too damn rusty, and I didn't have my "cheater bar" pipe with me, so I said screw it...

I was there mainly to help a friend of mine find some new fenders for his Geo Prism. We found 2 that matched his car and swapped them out in the parking lot of the Coin-Op Car Wash across the street from City Limits Bowling Alley :lol: . Now how white trash is that?

Damn, I just looked on the map where the new U-Pull yard is, and it's real close to my father-in-law's house! Man, I'm taking a trip out there maybe next weekend just to check them out...