Foglights on with highbeams

terryk2003

I modified my headlights to be able to have all lights working at the same time. I can have fogs/lows, fogs/lows/highs, lows/highs. This is an old picture, I have since put in 9006s instead of stock lightbar bulbs.

580361_12_full.jpg

I modified my headlights to be able to have all lights working at the same time. I can have fogs/lows, fogs/lows/highs, lows/highs. This is an old picture, I have since put in 9006s instead of stock lightbar bulbs.

580361_12_full.jpg

I wanna see what that looks like!

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys...i know this is an old thread but i wanted to UPDATE...i GOT the BLAZER TECH's and installed them last night...all i can say about them is HOLY SHIT!!!...those put the factory fogs (or poor excuse for fogs) to shame!!...they're AMAZING...i LOVE EM...i didnt finish installing them til about 1am this morning so there werent too many cars on the road around here when i went out...i prolly passed about 10 BUT i did get FLASHED once!!!... :lol: ...i just wanted to say thanx to everyone that told me about these and if anyone's looking to replace their factory fogs, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BLAZERTECH 2600's...