What kind of bulb is this?

MommyTaz022200

If its replacable there's a 99% chance its NOT an LED. I can't see the pic, but if its a small egg shapped light with a flat plug in portion (usually used in marker lights, and a cars interior) its probably a 164 or 194.

That's what I thought too but Gearhead said no. I had no way to take a picture at that time though, got a new camera now.

Can I just swap the LED in it with another one of the same size? Do I need to add a resistor to change it? I HATE ORANGE!!!! I want to switch them with my blue LED's.

its a large led, they come in sizes of 3mm, 5mm, or larger, which is what you probably have there, for your own knowlage, go down to a radio shack and tell the guy your looking for leds, and you dont know what they are, he will show you the different tipes and tell you information usefull about them. I use them everyday when i build computers :-),

the one i have now in my computer for the HDD usage led is a 7900 rated led, in otherwords, when i use my computer and the hdd goes on and starts being used my room lights up blue, heheheheh, i actually said to my self its way to bright to put in my car, so i left it in and just made a filter (made out of 4 small cut peices of computer plain printing paper) and left it at that :)

But yah, LED

I already have the new LED's. They are blue and the same size as the ones in them. I ordered them and then asked Gearhead if I would need a resistor on them since I would think they already have one with the old ones, and he said they aren't LED's. That's why I had questions about what kind of bulb it is. They are 5 mm, I just need to find some 3 mm now for the 4 on the driver side window switch.

Also wondering, Does anyone know why my odometer would still glow orange after I took all the orange off of it? Is there some hidden bulbs somewhere?

Yoy can't see the orange on here but you can see how I changed it. The orange backing is not there at all.

434980_109_full.jpg