CS Digital Dash Pic Requested

GP1138

If anybody could find me a pic of a UB3 digital cluster that's not lit up, I'd be appreciative. I don't have a portable jump box, and I have a few cars in the junkyard that I suspect have digital clusters, but I want to make sure they're not the barebones speedo/OD/fuel pieces of shit. I need to know what one looks like shut off, so if they really aren't the right ones, I can avoid wasting my time on them.

Thanks a lot. I did search for this, but couldn't find any pics.

The UB3 has no white outlines around the gauges. The cheapos have white boxes that are painted on the outside of the screen, visible any time.

DAMMIT! :lol: OK. That means they're more rare than I expected. Thanks a lot.

Steve, thanks for your help, too.

Actually they are not that rare i see a lot of them in a junk yard i go to but if you want to upgrade your basic one then get one from 92+ analog one because that one will plug right in without rewiring it and are more reliable.

I found one in the yard I frequent today, but it was like 5 minutes after the j/y was closing, and I didn't bring the correct size socket to get the damn thing out. So I'm going back tomorrow. I may not get it, though.