who thinks Slick needs Headlight covers

maybe2fast

I put them on his car at the first Kensington meet and I think he should get some now!

Get me a set, and the headlight switch is YOURS! lmao!! An a couple other things you may need :wink:

this thread reminds me that I have to "make" some new headlight covers for the cutty before saturday....my old ones got broken when I moved...

you had some? How came you by such devices for a cutty?

when i had my Z i had headlight covors on it untill i left then on in the winter and when i was cleaning ice off, one of them cracked. I still have both of them tho.

I was also guilty of having them on at night, its too much of a PITA to be taking them off every night i go driving. On 98% of the roads i drive on theres street lights so i just go ust to driving with them on. the only times i would take them off is if i was going on the highway or if i went out to the boonies. A friend of mine who had a Z-34 and also had headlight covors just put brighter bulbs (silverstars) in his Z inorder to compensate.