Well, it's in.....

jeremy

the DIC is in and the radio has been relocated. The radio didn't fit in the console like I had originally thought, so it is temporarily under the passenger seat. I have the steering wheel controls and I listen to the same radio station ALL the time, so seeing the radio is of no concern to me.....

Like Shawn had said the fuel functions don't work on the DIC because my car is OBD II, but I do like the way it looks in there and the compass is always handy. I have to "finish" the install by creating something to take up the 1/2" gaps on each side of the DIC, but overall I am happy with the results so far.

7df5e845.jpg

edfb9bf0.jpg

It's screaming fiberglass!

At the meet, remind me, I can quickly teach you the steps of fiberglassing, and I'll help you choose a spot for the radio.

help with fiberglassing would be sweet...

The radio didn't fit in the console like I had originally thought, so it is temporarily under the passenger seat. I have the steering wheel controls and I listen to the same radio station ALL the time, so seeing the radio is of no concern to me.....

RTFM... :lol:

freaking nice Jeremy, i was wondering when you was going to get around to actually doing that :wink:

maybe you could put the radio in the glovebox....lemme tell ya i hate you guy with all these options, i ain't got shit on either of my Luminas... :cry: