The Cutlass IS going bye bye

Dannymik

Well its time for the Cutlass to go somewhere else. You are the 1st to here this news out of anybody I know. This Thursday the Cutlass will be traded in for $2500. The good news is that I'm staying in the w-body family and getting a '02 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Sedan. THe 4 door is going to take sometime to get used to, but I think I'll benefit from it! I will give more detail later, but it has 22K on it with the 3800 series2...oh yeah leather and much much more. Here's a quick picture after I worked out the deal. Sorry its bad cas it was dark, but plenty more to come when I get her home.

mynew02.jpg

02new.jpg

I know its not the GTP that I originally wanted, but there are too many variables that lead me to the GT. I'm happy with my decision :thumbsup:

In Flames...interesting...never heard of an L67 doing that.....

j/k...

Anyway, sweet looking ride! I'm sure that will bring you years of enjoyment.

I hope to get $2500 for my car when I go to get rid of it...lol

I'm not much a fan of the honey-comb rims, but if you got a steal of a deal on it I guess you can't be too picky.

amen to that...wheels is a future upgrade :D ...I didn't get a steal, but I have a comfortable payment for 48 months. Then again I'm taking the polished 5 stars off of the Cutty and putting the fugly sawblades back on before I trade her in.

Also the Prix has a factory warrany til next May with is always comforting.

please tell me that it isn't a blue car with black interior....I love dark blue, but the interior should be light, light tan in a blue car....

you did good by getting $2500 on a trade in for the cutty

please tell me that it isn't a blue car with black interior....I love dark blue, but the interior should be light, light tan in a blue car....

You and your tan! I would rather have a black interior any day. :lol:

Congrats on the new car. I think you will prefer everything about the 4dr except the family car image.

You and your tan! I would rather have a black interior any day. :lol:

even with the blue exterior??

Yep. I'm not a big fan of tan. I was going to convert the TGP's interior to black before I got my 94 triple black Cutlass. I think blue and black goes together fine, but then again I know nothing about fashion. My wife matches my clothes for me. :lol: Matches... clashes... I can't tell. Did you know you're not supposed to wear 2 different shades of the same color? See, to me I would think that matches!

you did good by getting $2500 on a trade in for the cutty

Jeremy, your killing me here! The Prix has the black leather in it...I agree that the tan would look good, but I love the black!

Now I want to ask you guys honestly what you would do here. I got offered the 3 year extension on the warranty for labor and parts. They told me that it would be almost $1900 for the 3 yrs, but he will give me $575 off(I know the finance person) which brings it to $1290. The car only has 22K on it, but there is always that risk if something would happen. Would you purchase it or take your chance? Thanks