Dash Pad Dying options

Dirty Rockstar

Okay, I spoke to Chris (White9Z34) a little about this, and he gave me his 2 cents.. I would like everyone elses.. I want to ddye it black after what happened.. I tried to drop a dash pad at the junkyard, and after an hour and a half, I said fuck it.. o, I got to thinkin.. Since my dash is peeling off like a mother, I thought of peeling it all the way off, dying it, and regluing it back on.. Chris thought it may be hard to re line it back up, and I do agree with him.. But I want other viewpoints.. Also, if peeling the pad off is bad news, maybe pulling off the Steering wwheel, radio, etc. And dying it while its in the car.. I dont mind.. Just want it dyed black.. Any input would kick ass!

I dyed mine black: 373899_47.jpg

On a sunny day though, talk about glare!!

As for the peeling, get some good glue and double sided tape, and get it all down and nice and flat before you dye it.

LOL.. I have that one figured out.. I mean Chris, the bottom part that has the electronics.. Stereo, column, HVAC, etc.. lol..

Gonna use a spray for all the parts.. Then "Vinyilize" the upper door fabrics, and re carpet the bastard.. Then find my GP Leathers, and redo the headliner after I get me a sunroof installed.. Yea, Me n Slick94 had been talkin about it, and when I saw his, it just sealewd the deal, lol.. I hate multi tone interiors.. One color, please! And black just happens to be my color.. lol..