Finally happened.... I hit a curb. :(

Baddflash

Been dreading this day for a long time but I finally hit a curb with the front bumper. :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: The damn parking block was flipped on edge which made it just high enough to rape the front skirting and try to rip it off.

The one thing I'm glad about is nothing was destroyed just the seams pulled apart which is what I had intended to happen, so cool! :D Although I had hoped the center piece would have let go and spared the rest of bumper. :( Maybe I should spring load it?? :roll:

Still mad cause I've got about 5hrs or more to fix it and that's if I leave it on the car, although I was too pissed to really look at it. :evil:

Sorry for the rant.

:lol: i should have caught that what i meant was. after school one day when i got out of class i came out to my car....

got in my car everything was seemed normal right?

Wrong i looked out of the windshield and saw a chapange colored toyota camry sitting on my car :?

they had better just be glad my car didn't get damaged :motz2:

also i should be asleep i did a little to much :alcoholic:

thats why i back into almost every parking spot.

As do I.. The only way to park.. Faster Getaways! And I dont even have my Z34 bumper on yet.. lol! But I agree.. Is it hard to not bump into something before you hit it? I mean,. a scrape is a scrape, and if it was upturned, thats one thing.. But people like my mother hit things to make sure theyre in the parking spot..

:lol: i should have caught that what i meant was. after school one day when i got out of class i came out to my car....

got in my car everything was seemed normal right?

Wrong i looked out of the windshield and saw a chapange colored toyota camry sitting on my car :?

they had better just be glad my car didn't get damaged :motz2:

also i should be asleep i did a little to much :alcoholic:

what the fuck dude.....

I only caught like an inch of it on the curb but by then it was too late. It's when I backed up that I damaged the bumper not when I hit the bloody curb, I'm not retarded I don't run around plowing my vehicles into curbs!

It's not like it would take much to pull the seams apart anyway it's only glue holding the bumper together.

386684_31_full.jpg

Back when I had an 84 Turizmo I had some guy park up against my front bumper. Nice car too. I sort of forgot to push the clutch in when I hit the starter in 1st gear. I felt better after that.

As for the curbs...Long ago when I was young, 18, my buddy and I were out and he judged me the safer driver to go back to the Navy base. The lot had parking curbs. I'd forgotten and drove his 74 Comaro up and over it. I felt pretty bad over that. Lost the muffler. Thank (HIM) that that was all. I must have been the safer driver though because he couldn't stop laughing.

Is it really that hard to NOT pull into a parking spot until you hit something? You remind me of almost every woman driver... :lol:

:werd:

Lol, sometimes refer to my gf as "The Berm-inator", she often pulls in to a space till the tires or the air dam on her Camry are stopped by the parking berm... So whenever I ride with her and she's parking I'm always like: "thats far enough berminator!!" Other than that she's an excellent driver. :thumbsup:

Btw I always park at least 2 feet away from anything in front, even if my ass sticks out some. That way ppl have to swing wide around me too, if they are parking next to me and hopefully they will end up farther away..

Ahhh, didn't realize you filled in the lines on the bumper.... You should shave the emblem on the grille too. 8)

Well if it was a stock Z bumper there wouldn't have been any damage at all, and I didn't just fill in the lines the bumper is only one piece. The shaved emblem has been done too much so I've got something else planned for that.