Mad Max/SCC STi Treatment

Canada

I think flat black looks like ass.

Back before I knew people painted cars flat black on purpose, I thought it was a work in process in the primer stage. Gray primer, black primer, what's the difference but a few shades darker? I can't say I've ever held primermobiles to very high esteem.

I think most of Jesse James hot rods look like ass too. I don't personally consider him an expert in good taste, after all, look at what he's done to his body. The man is covered from head to toe in tats.

Well, maybe my taste is just too preppy. After all, I scored "not at all white trash" on that white trash test, plus, I'm not white.

Hmm flat would be no maitence. if it got scratched spraypaint over it. And canada when you paint the car if you use spray paint make sure your in a garage with no ventalation. Then the car would come out interesting.

Hmm flat would be no maitence. if it got scratched spraypaint over it. And canada when you paint the car if you use spray paint make sure your in a garage with no ventalation. Then the car would come out interesting.

Yeah and light a match while you're at it :lol:

Yeah... And besides, a real mans car doesn't have any sissy shine to it!!! The lack of shine is the WHOLE reason for having a flat black paint job.

I'd like a professionaly done flat black paint job on my car (not spray paint haha)

One that is so black, it like, sucks in light, like a black hole. A car so black, it frightens away small children. Of course, I'd need black wheels, very dark tint, and GTS light covers. And of course, a car that is actually cool to start with might help...