New Cutlass Video 5Mb

99RegalGS

Because I put the 96 intake on my Cutlass I thought I would make a new video. :)

The video consists of me just driving around the block, (my "block" is about 4 miles around). I cut out the non-acceleration parts to make the video smaller in size. (Windows Media)

Here 5.09Mb

Enjoy

I wish you could see the cluster better in the video to see my speed. Oh well..

Oh, how your exhaust note makes me want an LQ1. I'd make a video, but my car isn't really exciting. Your car looks fun to drive.

And I wish my "around the block" was as nice as yours. If I made a video, I wouldn't have to cut anything out, and I'd get to about 3300RPM each time I stepped on it before I'd have to slow down or slide through the turn. Damn semi-suburban area...

so what john, shauns prix isan't exaclty a land rocket but he still makes videos :lol:

If I can find my video camera, I'll make a video. Mostly you'll just see my hood bouncing, but whatever. :lol:

I can come up and we can use your camera to make videos of our two LE's :lol:

so what john, shauns prix isan't exaclty a land rocket but he still makes videos :lol:

If I can find my video camera, I'll make a video. Mostly you'll just see my hood bouncing, but whatever. :lol:

Are you coming to the Kensington meet? I'll probably bring a video cam there.

Don't think I'll be able to make it...too far away

:? It's only 3 hours from me.. too much of a drive? Weren't you going to drive that far for a 486 computer awhile back? :lol:

:? It's only 3 hours from me.. too much of a drive? Weren't you going to drive that far for a 486 computer awhile back? :lol:

I'm on *cough*probatition*cough*....can't leave the state

nice, 5 speed w cars are sweet! i love that 3.4 sound.

My car got louder after the 96 intake, so I'm loving it even more. :D

And I wish my "around the block" was as nice as yours. If I made a video, I wouldn't have to cut anything out, and I'd get to about 3300RPM each time I stepped on it before I'd have to slow down or slide through the turn. Damn semi-suburban area...

You need to move out into the country. :)

lol, his V-Tech video it awsome. lol

the shifter looks so far away.....I wouldn't like having to stretch that far to hit 3rd and especially 5th gear.....it sounds real good though.....

Yes, I hate 5th. It did get slightly better when I bent my shift lever, but it's still too far. I want to make a completely new upper half of the shift lever someday, to bring it even closer.

Thanks for all your comments.

Very cool video Sean. I am jealous as hell of your 5-speed! Looks like sooo much fucking fun. I'd give my left ball for a 5-speed in my car right now.

Hehe. :)

Damnit I need a video camera.

Yes you do!!!

never seen a 5 speed CS before. wish i had one.

i actually like driving my friend's GTI more than my CS because his car is a stick-shift. for making 100 horsepower, it feels just as fast too.

btw, i like the air freshener. :lol:

Yup I'm definately getting an LQ1 5-Speed as my next W...for sure! :D

Sounds freaking perfect man!!!

Yes you need a 5 speed!!

never seen a 5 speed CS before. wish i had one.

i actually like driving my friend's GTI more than my CS because his car is a stick-shift. for making 100 horsepower, it feels just as fast too.

btw, i like the air freshener. :lol:

I know how that feels. my tracker has 80hp and yet it felt fast.

lol, I should have taken the air freshener down.

Makes me want a 5-speed...

...If we can find some open road (where i won't get a ticket) at the kensington meet...I'll atleast make a 0-60 run in a 15,000 mile 3100 for the camcorder if someone else brings it