way to ruin a Euro3.4

maybe2fast

Thats me spraying it inside the car because we couldnt get the case over the shift knob.

that dude is a fucking knob. "gee whats that little clip on the shift knob, dunno just get me some newspaper and tape and we'll paint everything!"

Thats me spraying it inside the car because we couldnt get the case over the shift knob.

that dude is a fucking knob. "gee whats that little clip on the shift knob, dunno just get me some newspaper and tape and we'll paint everything!"

:smilielol:

Damn you guys are harsh. Sure, he is a tool, but at least he is moding his car and atempting to enjoy it. If you don't like his car, fine, thats your right. Just as he has the right to fuck it up (improve it?) how he sees fit.

Lol you guys are cracking up about his mods, yes they are funny. Myself i believe they are umm still on learners permits. Honestly i cant believe they are 16 or even more scary over 16 :-| On the last page of his cardomain site he posted this link http://www.freewebs.com/hondahunters/ lol i decided to click that link because he mentioned "we decided to take it even a step further" and i guess they did. I read the bio page. You should too, http://www.freewebs.com/hondahunters/theteam.htm This site is pretty amuzing to read. like for example a member of there team is named : Steve Hopkins Nickname: Viper Team Role: Spotter/ Videographer/ Cameraman Weapon: Binoculars & Camera ohh yeah he Rides with havik. I actually laughed and had to read all of the members of team hondahunters bio. deff. FUNNY