Might be getting a new car

dsgrntld187

Hey guys,

I've been looking at some new cars. I'll tell you about the one I most likely won't get first. The first one I came across was 1995 Grand Prix 3100 with 174,000 miles :roll: . It's red, like C-Bads, but it's missing the drivers door trim and part of the body kit (front of side skirts). It's in pretty good condition with many new parts, but it's 2,700 OBO. What's a good price for that? The second one is the one I'm likely to get. It's a 1997 Chevy Monte Carlo LS. It's got 90k miles if I remember right, black, and is in damn good condition. I got the VIN number off it, and if someone would be so kind to run me a Carfax report I'd appreciate it. VIN 2G1WW12M4V9114779. I know, this thread is useless without pics :roll: but I didn't have my cam on me, but I will tomorrow. Later.

174k=not worth 2700...maybe 2k

I'm not really a fan of the gen 1.5's at all...i think they are kinda cheap on the guages and interior stuff. Plus the monte carlo looks just like a lumina.

The GP is a nicer car but I think you can do a lot better for the money.

Nevermind this guys. I know Kevin will like this, some others may not, but I'm selling my Blazer and getting a 1985 Pontiac Grand Prix. Once it's sold, here comes the Prix. It's flat black :lol: and has a v8. The interior isn't too good, but who needs a radio anyways? It's $1100, which isn't too bad for my budget, and will be a prime candidate for a 350.

Oh and actually the 2000+ SS only gets the non supercharged 3800, but the Supercharged SS gets the L67, as does the Intimidator SS and Dale Jr. Edition.

Eh I was hoping to be like you and trade in + cash my car for a 1994 Cutlass Supreme Sedan with 14k miles :-p

You just gotta keep an eye out....I have a Chevy Blazer too...that is for sale but its a 95 4X4 with 131k on it. I should be able to get most of my cutlass investment back out of it in Pennsylvania.

Why not a coupe?? lol

I seriously did get a good deal