turbocharging a Quad-4?

Guest TurboSedan

i just got a 1996 monte carlo with the 3.4 DOHC in it. I know alot about the quad 4 and was even thinking of puting one in my cavalier, but that would just take too much money.

i should read more befor i post, any way the quad 4 w41 puts about 190 hp out at the crank. My 3.4 puts about around 220 at the crank. Compare the weight of the car, my monte weighs a heck of a lot more than a cavalier. Dont get me wrong, the 3.4 puts out a lot of power and would kick most of the cavaliers in the ass. Tell you guys this, next time my club goes to the track ill take the monte and run it against the cavaliers and see how bad i kill them, lol.

i should read more befor i post, any way the quad 4 w41 puts about 190 hp out at the crank. My 3.4 puts about around 220 at the crank. Compare the weight of the car, my monte weighs a heck of a lot more than a cavalier. Dont get me wrong, the 3.4 puts out a lot of power and would kick most of the cavaliers in the ass. Tell you guys this, next time my club goes to the track ill take the monte and run it against the cavaliers and see how bad i kill them, lol.

Got pics of the MC? any mods yet? Check out mymonte.com its a good site.

BTW: i make intakes for your car if your interested.

RedZ

sorry i was real tired when i posted last, i knew it was 215, must have been thinking hp and typed the torque #. Any way i have a cone filter on the end of the stock air tube, and wow the sound is great over 3k rpms. I have some pics, there at http://www.dmcom.net/nyjs/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48 . I havent gotten around for too many pics. I also have a strut bar on the way too.