Grand Prix spoiler on a Lumina???

90TGP

That wing-type spoiler I'm guessing your talking about, right? I've always hated that spoiler, or any spoiler for that matter that you can see underneath it like the GP spoiler. Now the Z34 and Euro spoilers are very nice as well as that Brickyard spoiler for the 1.5gen MC's and Luminas. :D So yeah, I personally don't think it would look good at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, but pretty sure I can see daylight under the Z in your sig there.... I think a GP style spoiler would look fine. They look good on CS's, if they match the trunk contours right.

well not if your directly looking at it....you can see "daylight" in any direction on those GP spoilers...at least on mine you have to bend down to see under it LOL

Thats becuase yours isn't a spoiler its a wing, and so is the one on the Grand Prixs'. Spoilers are solid and do not allow air underneath them, wings sit up off the decklid and allow air to pass through.